Competitive salary and benefits
We are currently working alongside the UK's Leading Facilities Management contract to recruit a number of Mobile M&E Technicians to cover sites throughout the midlands and North.
The M&E Technician will be responsible for a range of maintenance, repair and installation works throughout a number of sites.
- Ownership and responsibility for the operation of the buildings including PPM and Re-active work
- Carryout electrical/mechanical and fabric works as required within your skill set
- To run the operations for the sites and ensure they are operated efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirement
- In compliance with H&S and contractual obligations, you will be responsible for all operations within the buildings.
- Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM and Re-Active SLA's on your hand held device.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Preferable- at least 2 years' experience in a similar role within the building services sector.
- Preferable- has served a recognised apprenticeship in the building services sector
- Must hold a recognised electrical qualification.
- Should hold 17th Edition IEE
Apply online for further information.