Project Accountant - Interim
Venn Group is recruiting for a Project Accountant with a process improvement mind-set, a management accounting background and good system skills to undertake a long term contract in Warwickshire.
Our client is looking for an individual to optimise financial performance by streamlining processes and driving efficiency. The role will include:
- Working on a variety of process improvement projects
- Interrogating current processes and understanding any inefficiencies
- Reviewing and implementing software and system improvements
- Liaising closely with a variety of stakeholders including non-finance managers
- Reviewing process documentation and documenting proposed solutions
- Training both finance and business users on new processes
The successful candidate will:
- Be either qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Possess excellent communication skills and work with a strong customer focus
- Be highly computer literate with a good understanding of finance systems and processes
- Have good organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
If you meet the above criteria, and wish to apply for this position, please do so online, or to discuss further please call asking for Dean Bowers or Tomas Bailey.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates