In-House Legal Advisor
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN US AS AN IN-HOUSE LEGAL ADVISOR - FLEXIBLE HOURS AND DAYS!
- Are you experienced in interpreting, drafting and negotiating contracts / legal documentation?
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations within intellectual property, contracts, business and corporate, internet, privacy and company insurance?
- Do you have prior experience within a law firm / company with significant legal department?
- This role offers flexible days / hours - salary up to £60,000 (pro-rata) plus loads of great benefits including generous holiday allowance, attendance bonus, free parking, social events, childcare vouchers, healthcare and more!
We are a multi-award winning company providing internet technology services to a large customer base. Founded over a decade ago we have continued to grow and are looking for an experienced In-House Legal Advisor to join our team in Worcester.
WHO WE ARE:
We are one of the largest domain name and hosting providers in the UK, ranking within the top 50 providers worldwide. We are part of a global group who manages over 1.8 million domain name registrations in more than 250 extensions. We host 500,000 websites on our platforms and have more than half a million customers throughout Europe. Our employees are at the heart of our business, and we offer excellent training and a great working environment to all of those who join us. We have an opportunity for a legal professional to join as the company's In-house Advisor to join our global team to review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts with suppliers. You'll have previous legal experience and strong time management and organisation skills. The role can be flexible, in both hours and working pattern, with a salary up to £60,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As the company's In-House Legal Advisor you will be part of a global team to review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts with suppliers. You will advise the legal team and senior managers on legal and commercial risks associated with business operations, their potential impact and suggested mitigating actions. You will need to stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company as well as develop internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues. You will ideally come from a law firm background, or a company with significant legal department / sophisticated practice. You will have strong knowledge of laws and regulations within intellectual property, contracts, business and corporate, internet, privacy and company insurance etc. The ability to work in a team, and self-motivate is essential, as is attention to detail and the ability to bring innovation to problem solving. We are offering flexibility in this role, both hours and pattern of working. If you're interested in joining Namesco then please apply today.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Experience in interpreting, drafting and negotiating contracts/legal documentation
- Proven ability to efficiently manage work projects a large volume of work
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations in the following areas: Intellectual Property, contracts, business and corporate, Internet, Privacy, Company Insurance etc.
- Good ability to present alternatives and proposed solutions
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organisational skills
- Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in contracting policy and general risk tolerance
- Experience of developing and implementing Legal strategies
- Experience as a Company Secretary
- Prior experience at a law firm or company with significant legal department / sophisticated practice
- Good knowledge of UK and Irish company laws
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please click online to submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75326026