Stationery Products Junior Domestic Sales Executive, Redditch
Redditch-based Japanese manufacturer of creative pens, markers and craft products are currently recruiting for a Junior Domestic Sales Executive to join its Sales team.
Reporting to the Managing Director the candidate will be mainly responsible for :
- Managing existing accounts, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone and email.
- Reviewing your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Searching for and generating new leads and converting those leads into new business
*Some travel may be required
Working Hours: Mon-Thu 8:30-17:00, Fri 8:30-13:30
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 20 days + all UK bank holidays
Other Benefits: Companywide Annual Bonus and Auto Enrolment Pension
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and in using the internet for research purposes.
- Previous experience of Pegasus Opera would be useful, but is not essential as any necessary training will be given.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time and account management skills
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative
The successful candidate will be a hard working, reliable, resilient individual who must have professional sales values and clear career goals.
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***