Trilingual Technical Advisor - German and French or Spanish
Our client, a fashion company is looking for a Trilingual Technical Advisor, who will provide outstanding client and administrative support to German AND French OR Spanish speaking clients.
As a Technical Advisor who speaks fluently German and either French or Spanish, you will be part of a multilingual team and responsible in providing ongoing daily support to the companies clients, together with accurate resolution and guidance on all product related issues and questions. Moreover, you will be troubleshooting any technical issues the company's staff might encounter. Since many of their clients are located throughout Europe, fluency in German and either French or Spanish is required.
- Fluent/proficient in English and German + in 1 of the following: French or Spanish
- Previous experience providing IT support services, helpdesk or technical support preferably in a software support environment
- Previous work experience as a Technical Support Representative, 1st Line support, Customer Service Representative or Helpdesk is essential Customer focus, with demonstrable skills in managing customer service enquiries
- A strong and confident communicator in the required languages
- A team player able to work well and communicate within the group
Please be aware that this role is located in Birmingham
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.