telent - Bid Manager- Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, 'surf the net', travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are we have enabled the communications infrastructure to make this happen.
We are currently looking for a Bid Manager to join our team at telent in Warwick on a fixed term contract.
- You will be responsible for managing medium to large complex bids for the telent Rail business
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the end to end production of timely, high quality and ultimately successful bids whilst complying at all times with the governance requirements of the business
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Proven experience in bid management bid management, development and delivery
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Understanding of operational, commercial and financial aspects of proposed contracts
- Customer-facing/business development experience ideal but not essential
- Financially astute with ability to interpret financial reports and models
- Broad understanding of telecommunications product, technologies and services applicable to the rail market
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the Rail organisation and telent where required
- Demonstrable intellectual capacity to develop and deliver simple solutions to complex challenges
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion