A Quality Engineer is required to join a well-established company within the drop forgings industry. The ideal candidate will have Quality Engineering/Inspector experience within a similar industry, although other manufacturing environments will be equally considered.
Full support and training will be provided.
As Quality Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Quality Engineer/Inspector experience is essential. Forgings experience is beneficial but not essential.
- A highly motivated individual with a thirst to learn is essential for this role.
- Metrology Experience (Able to read drawings and use measuring equipment).
- Quality system experience. Improving and adhering to existing processes.
- Able to demonstrate Continuous Improvement experience or knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate 5S experience or knowledge.
As Quality Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Resolve all tooling or material issues arising from sampling and new parts.
- Inspect and pass off new sample parts.
- Update QCSS & QCPS with forging Method of Manufacture (MOM).
- First off inspection, in process and last off inspection.
- Carry out quality audits/environmental inspections or audits.
The role of Quality Engineer is a permanent position offering a salary of £22k-£27k per annum depending on experience. If you are interested in the position of Quality Engineer please click on the link to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75277098