Head of Procurement
My client is a PE owned business, recently acquired and undergoing significant change.
I am looking to hire an interim Head of Procurement to transform the Procurement function from a tactical buying department to a strategic Category led function.
The role requires an inspiring leader to set the strategy for change, conduct spend analysis, scope and redefine the roles within the department, put in place all governance and process and implement strategic sourcing.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Working at Head of/Director Level
- From a Manufacturing/Engineering background
- Be an experienced Procurement Professional, ideally with a technical/Engineering bias
- Have change/transformation experience
- Have deep experience of direct procurement
If you believe that you have the required skills and experience required for this interim role then please send your application
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you