Sales Manager - Part Time - Ibis Coventry Centre Hotel
Within the role of Sales Manager, you will Work with the General Managers and Revenue teams, supported by the Regional Director of Sales to continuously align and devise strategies and tactics to retain and grow the business and support revenue maximisation
We are looking for a candidate who has extensive experience in hotel sales and has knowledge of;
- Demonstrate sustained achievement in a similar role
- Must have a proven record of accomplishment of success at increasing revenues through Sales activities and meeting targets and budgets
- Experience of working within and leading a structured team environment and able to demonstrate effective coaching skills.
- Strong commercial outlook – sales and revenue driven.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and good team player.
- Driven and determined to achieve results.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and engage effectively at all levels.
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK (presenting to prospective partner organisations, meeting and entertaining clients, attending trade fairs/shows).
- Knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given
As part of the role you will
- Produce commercial plans that accurately interpret the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required within the market place to support the positioning of the Ibis Coventry Centre.
- Work with the General Managers and Revenue teams, supported by the IHR Regional Director of Sales to continuously align and devise strategies and tactics to retain and grow the business and support revenue maximisation.
- Have ownership and responsibility for driving and delivering the agreed strategies in line with the Commercial plans.
- Actively seek/identify, secure and contract new and repeat business for all areas of the business, across all market segments, with emphasis on corporate bedroom bookers, events, conferences, meetings and incentive market segments.
- Establish, build and manage relationships with the Accor Key Account Directors/Managers to maximise revenue opportunities from key national accounts who have requirements in the area.
- Manage and penetrate new accounts to secure business and in turn increase market share.
- Maintain rapport and reward loyalty through entertaining top producing clients as required. When entertaining clients, remember you are always representing the business
- Work with the hotel General Managers and key hotel team members to strengthen current relationships within the local community.
- Represent the hotel at seminars, business events etc. to maximise networking opportunities to raise the profile/awareness of the hotel.
- Review and manage the Sales budget/P&L and allocated expenditure to ensure most effective use of funds available for each hotel
- Evaluate ROI for all Sales expenditure.
- Direct the full hotel team to ensure a Sales culture is embedded throughout the hotel by launching the Interstate Sales initiatives and tools and gaining buy-in from the team. Highlight a person for the role of Sales Champion and work with them to ensure they are confident to qualify leads.
- Utilise all appropriate Interstate sales initiatives with the sales team to include ‘Who Goes There’ ‘Guest Who’, ‘Leads by Example’ & Sales Blitzes. Ensure all the information for these initiatives is being captured in the ‘Sales Lead Manager’ (SLM) tool.
In return we have a competitive salary and benefit package and will invest in your ongoing career development in this one of the most recognisable brands within the hotel sector, working in partnership with Interstate Europe Hotels & Resorts, the UK’s largest and fastest growing management company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75246907