£ - Negotiable
Main Contract values - £5-25m
Our client is a nationally recognised Main Contractor with a strong presence in the Midlands. The firm have built a solid reputation for delivering quality projects between the values of £5-25m to a number of blue chip clients across various Market Sectors. Although the company take on a range of work, their primary focus is on the: Education, Healthcare, Extra-care & industrial sectors. Turnover for the group stands at £250m, with their construction arm contributing around £150m. Despite their size, they remain family owned and this is reflected in their relationships with clients and sub-contractors, and also means that they go to great lengths to ensure that their employees are offered progression and the chance to grow with the company.
As Pre-construction Director you will be expected to act as a key leader in the entire work acquisition process including: management, coordination and delivery of the preconstruction phases of various projects. Successful candidates will be given overall responsibility over 4 different departments including: Bid Management, Estimating, Planning and Design Management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist the Division Manager in developing the division strategy, vision and business planning process
- Coordinate, manage, and supervise the work of subordinate preconstruction members and support staff
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Lead preparation of proposals for new business and presentations to clients
-Attend and participate in business meetings, industry events and conferences to promote firm in the markets we serve
- Develop and maintain leads, review lead sources, participate and help guide the identification of pursuit targets
What to do next?
If, after reading the above you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch using the contact details below. Prior to progressing to interview stage, a meeting between Alex Logan and the candidate will need to be arranged and references will need to have been provided.
Contact - Alex Logan | | 0121 411 9977
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75244101