We are actively recruiting for coded welders.
Skills Required :
* to understand technical plans
* to be able to concentrate for long periods
* maths and measuring skills
* technical skills like knowing how to choose the right welding method for the job
You'll work with metals and alloys, and cut and join composite materials, such as plastics, using specialist welding methods. You'll need an understanding of safe working practices.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
* setting out the materials to be cut or joined
* following engineering instructions and drawings
* inspecting and testing cuts and joins, using precision measuring instruments
* operating the semi-automatic spot-welding equipment used in high volume production lines
Interested? Click on "Show me the telephone number" to apply today.