Page Personnel are exclusively partnered with an organisation in Warwickshire to recruit for an interim Credit Controller. The successful candidate will join a busy team for an 8 month period in order to cover a maternity contract.
My client is a central government organisation based in Warwickshire. They are looking to take on an interim Credit Controller whilst a member of their staff is on paternity leave.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- The investigation of historic un-matched balances
- Cash collections
- Collection of overdue payments
- Cash allocation
- Reviewing invoices
- Assisting with the month end close reporting
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional communication skills and have previously worked in a telephone based Credit Control role
- Have a strong systems knowledge, as well as an intermediate knowledge of Excel (v look-ups, pivot tables)
- Ideally have previously collected from businesses and customers prior
- Live in a commutable distance of Warwickshire
- Be available to start at short notice
A salary package of £19,500 to £22,000, along with a 25 days annual leave (pro-rata'd), free and ample parking and the opportunity to train and develop further.