JDA WMS Project manager
Project Manager - JDA / RedPrairie WMS
6 month contract
To provide support and liaise with colleagues and clients to help with the successful implementation & upgrade of JDA / RedPrairie Warehouse management system (WMS).
Must be willing to travel across the UK & Europe
- JDA / RedPrairie WMS knowledge
- Experience of Project Management
- Experience within a Logistics company ideally a 3PL
- Run the successful implementation and upgrade of JDA / Redprairie warehouse management system
- Project planning.
- Work closely with internal and external staff to gain requirements.
- Lead and manage all system testing through to sign off for production.
Outsource UK is an independently owned national staffing business specialising in the supply of contract and permanent IT, Logistics and Engineering resource.
Our experienced staff have extensive knowledge of and contacts in the IT, Logistics, engineering, defence and financial services sectors in which we specialise. We offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and contractors. To hear about other Logistics opportunities contact our specialist Niall Fearon on or phone 01793 437274.
To visit our website see www.outsource-uk.co.uk
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit with our candidate referral scheme. Contact us for more details.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75187819