Supply Chain Hub Coordinator
Supply Chain Hub Coordinator - Central Services
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our head office for an ambitious and talented Supply Chain Hub Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated procurement professionals.
As the Supply Chain Hub Coordinator, they will communicate with projects to determine their sub-contractor procurement intent and to communicate this to suitable strategic suppliers (The Morgan Sindall Family) with the aim of improving relationships between the parties.
Responsible for developing and implementing new Supply Chain initiatives with a focus on analysis and administration of the Supply Chain Hub.
Experience within a procurement, supply chain or commercial role is required, as is having a well-developed understanding of the UK Construction market.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a Supply Chain Hub Coordinator you will:
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Hub Manager
- Initiate dialogue with the Supply Chain Family which includes manufactures, distributors and subcontractors
- Provide market and commodity intelligence to the business gathered from the Supply Chain
- Facilitate interaction through Morgan Sindall’s Supply Chain Family and its subcontractors
- Build and develop relationships with Morgan Sindall’s Supply Chain
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectation levels
- Support Perfect Delivery and ensure the Supply Chain is 100% safe and sustainable
- Support Group Procurement activities, including leading or supporting specific projects across the Group
- Regularly review and refresh of Supply Chain information with Supply chain Hub Manager
Already experienced in a Supply Chain, Procurement or Commercial role, you will have experience of using COINS / Sharepoint, and have effective communication and negotiation skills.
About the Team:
The central procurement team is made up of 11 buyers and 4 database administrators working across all sections of Morgan Sindall Construction & Infrastructure business.
This includes the low value procurement of materials and plant and the efficient, effective management of the central supplier database.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People 'Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.