Business Development Manager
Our client is one of Europe’s leading specialist food companies, serving chef’s and owners of Chinese and Indian restaurants and takeaways.
The role is for a Business Development Manager covering the North and Midlands. You will build and maintain relationships with Indian Restaurants and Takeaways. Building influence in your market alongside driving the distribution is of importance. This role will be focused more towards new business. However, there will be elements of account management upon starting the role. Alongside this, you will be assisting events such as Melas, Ramadan & Diwali celebrations.
- Of graduate calibre
- At least 1-year experience in Ethnic or Branded FMCG Sales
- Previous experience selling into Restaurants/Takeaways/Cash & Carry’s
- Strong influential and communication skills
- Holds full driving licence
- Ideally multilingual (South Asian language) - not essential
Salary is £28,000 - 32,000, with £8,000 OTE realistically in your first year, company car, laptop, mobile, and pension.