PPC Manager - Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Sutton Coldfield based Creative Studio have an urgent requirement for a PPC Manager with skills developing and maintaining high-quality PPC campaigns.
As PPC Manager you will be responsible for initial set-up, growth and optimisation of a client’s campaigns. Responsibilities include day-to-day paid search campaigns management, ad copy testing, landing pages optimisation and strategy implementation. Solid "hands-on" PPC and analytics experience is essential for this role. Other inbound marketing experience would be a benefit.
• Assume responsibility for developing and maintaining high-quality PPC campaigns.
• Ensuring delivery meets our client’s campaign requirements and KPIs.
• Day-to-day management/optimisation of campaigns.
• Work with our clients on strategy, budgeting and forecasting.
• Detailed reporting and data analysis on performance recommendations e.g. landing page optimisation, improving user journey and lifetime value for client.
• Build and manage relationship with our client and ensure we are working towards meeting their objectives and KPIs.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years PPC experience with Google.
• Managing small to medium budgets, and experienced in delivering significant PPC campaigns with proven success.
• Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
• Strong analytical / reporting skills.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
• Highly analytical, focused and results-driven.
• Ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
To apply please forward your CV over asap along with your salary requirements.
Sutton Coldfield , West Midlands