Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager / Project Leader - Construction - West Mids
Opportunity for long term local West Midlands based work!!!
Multi-Million Pound Project To Start
Our client is a reputable building main contractor with a stable workload and on target for further growth.
As a result of securing further new projects , this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Senior Project Manager to take the lead on multi-million pound construction project local in the West Mids / Warwickshire area.
This company are able to offer staff local work consistently in the West midlands.
So if you are interested in local projects this is an excellent long term opportunity for you.
To be considered for this Senior Project Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or equivalent.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education or Retail.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Project Manager will receive:
*£65,000 - £75,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74980101