Teaching assistants - special school
ITN Mark Education is seeking to appoint 5 teaching assistants on behalf of a special school in Dudley.
The successful teaching assistants will be working with pupils with complex needs, severe learning difficulties, including autism, and pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have experience working in a special school
- You must be able to provide two references which cover you for two years
- You must have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one
- You must hold Level 3 Supporting teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
- You must be empathetic towards working with children with SEND
A culture of safeguarding is embedded throughout the school.
The staff at the school works in partnership with families to deliver a personalised curriculum providing challenge, with support, to ensure all their pupils are prepared for the next stage of their school or adult life.
To be considered for this role please apply or call Zara on
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.