Production Manager, salary £25-28k, Wolverhampton
Our client, a successful engineering company is looking to recruit an experienced candidate to assist the business with the day to day running and forward planning of its busy production team.
This is an established role where the new post holder will work with the current Manager before assuming full responsibility.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting production planning meetings to establish priorities/schedules
- Liaising with internal departments eg sales, purchasing and warehouse to maintain clear lines of communication
- Supervising a team of up to 15 and co-ordinating the daily activities, resolving any issues etc
- Liaising with customers
- Organising planned maintenance of machines/equipment and responding to any breakdowns
- Conducting customer visits/audits
- Co-ordinating H&S and Quality systems
Ideal candidates will:
- Have previous relevant supervisory/management experience in an engineering production environment
- Be able to demonstrate, through experience, their ability to deliver goods on time whilst meeting relevant quality standards
- Have excellent communication skills to guide and develop a team and work with other department Managers and Directors
- Have good computer skills to collate information and produce management reports
Full time hours at 40 per week, Monday to Friday.