Commercial Management Accountant
Due to continued growth and success, a Commercial Management Accountant is now required to further strengthen this business.
A highly profitable and successful business.
As the Commercial Management Accountant, this role will drive the delivery of key financial information to the wider business to support effective decision making.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the budget setting and forecasting process
- Sales and profitability analysis
- Providing key financial commentary to key stakeholders
- Reviewing and analysing the monthly P&L
- Reporting on costs and providing commentary
- Business partnering with the sales and operational teams
- Supporting with business case reviews
- A part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ ACA)
- A proven track record of effective business partnering
- The ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong system skills, including Excel