Year 6 Teacher
ITN Mark Education is working with a busy primary school in central Birmingham to recruit for a Year 6 teacher to start in September. Staff members at this school work together to develop an inspirational experience for all pupils to ensure that they become life long learners. This is a vibrant learning community in which everyone feels safe and valued.
Staff members here aim to provide stability and security to all children so that they can learn in a happy environment. Children are encouraged to develop a range of different skills so that they can achieve to the best of their academic and personal ability.
Duties will include:
- Using the National Curriculum to plan, prepare and deliver lessons when required
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- After working 10 days with us, you will receive £50 worth of Capital Bond voucher
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.