Are you a Design Engineer with experience of designing innovative plastic moulded products? Are you skilled in 3D CAD? As a Design Engineer are you able to take a project from a creative spark through to manufactured product?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Design Engineer to work for a world leading design and manufacturer of specialist products. In the role you will be responsible for taking commercial ideas through design, prototype development through to manufacture.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced product designer with a strong understanding of design for manufacture within a plastic injection moulding environment.
The role will involve:
- Developing products from commercial briefs
- Designing products using 3D CAD
- Prototyping , testing and evaluating designs
- Project control on technical and design elements throughout the programme
- Liaison with tooling and manufacturing engineers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company in a true RD function , designing , testing and evaluating new ,existing and competitor products to create innovative new ideas for the market. Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role.