Area Sales Manager - Midlands
- Promote and sell the range of aerial work platforms, telescopic forklifts and mini cranes to existing customers and actively develop new business
- Promote and sell all services provided by the group: hire and sale, safety, training and maintenance
- Primarily an off-site role - visiting construction sites, local business, factories, main contractors and sub-contractors Ensure CRM is kept up-to-date
- 2-3 years plus sales experience in a related sector
- Knowledge of access machines or plant equipment and the rental industry
- Sales and customer focused with very strong account management skills
- Organised and target driven
- Excellent business development skills
- Good PC skills Excellent communicator
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary of between £30-35k + car + bonus + 22 days holiday + bank holidays. If you are passionate about offering the very best service and equipment, that the powered access industry has to offer, and enjoy a competitive base, commission, phone, tablet, company car and on-going training then this could be the job for you.
If you feel you have all the skills that my client is looking for and have the drive and ambition to succeed then please get in touch either by clicking apply or telephone for a confidential no obligation chat on 07464 541768.
Bluestones Logistics are an employment agency acting on behalf of their clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74909176