Romanian Account Manager
Our client has grown from strength to strength over the last few years and they are continuing to grow and develop not just within the UK but globally. They are looking for a talented and career driven Romanian Account Manager join their dynamic team.
They are looking for a fluent Romanian Account Manager to join their successful sales team, the Romanian Account Manager will be responsible for communication with Romanian and English customers in the UK and in Romania.
- Responsible for dealing with Romanian customers
- The Romanian Account Manager will be responsible for discussing a variety of industrial products, giving pricing information, checking stock availability and closing sales
- Around 2-3 hours of the day will be spent doing proactive warm sales from previous clients who have ordered products. From this you will finding out what other product they use and trying to gain repeat business
- The Romanian Account Manager will also be responsible for generating your own leads via Google and contacting businesses to discuss new potential business
Education & Experience Required:
- Fluent Romanian Speaker
- Must have previous experience within a customer service/account management/sales role
- Previous experience of working to targets
- Strong client relations experience
- Excellent attention to details
Personal Attributes Required:
- Professional and personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Sales Orientated and Hard-working
- Strong team player
In return my client will offer the successful Romanian Account Manager an excellent basic salary of £20,000 plus commission. Working office hours Monday to Friday with quaterly salary reviews with the potential to rise by £1000 each quarter.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the area that offers genuine career progression opportunities. They are a global, multinational company and there may be opportunities to move to their offices abroad in the future due to their continued expansion.