Registered Children s Home Manager
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a new 2 bedded children's home in Wolverhampton.
Competitive salary with performance incentives to be negotiated.
Duties can include, but not limited to;
- Recruitment process from hiring, supervising, appraisals, staffing structures Inc. rotas
- Referral process
- Managing financial budgets
- Ensure the home operates in line with children's legislation and the companies policies and procedures
- Ensure an open culture is created to promote a positive, unconditional caring environment
The Right Person;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager within a children's home
- You will need to demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity
- Experience of working with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- You will also have awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
- You will have experience with setting up a new service.
In return you will be rewarded with having the autonomy to make your mark on a service and watch the Home develop from the ground up.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.