Automotive Vehicle Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle Administrator required in Telford.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Administrator Required for Commercial Main Dealer - Telford
Our client requires an experienced and dedicated Automotive Vehicle Administrator to assist a busy department within a Commercial Main Dealer based in Telford.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
* Utilise and uphold the defined administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards, ensuring compliance with manufacturer accounting requirements and the accuracy of all paperwork.
* Produce and provide accurate statistical and guest information reports in response to manufacturer, departmental and group requests.
* Comply with FSA requirements.
* Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles, ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
* Compile and reconcile all relevant records to ensure the correct and prompt collection of payments from manufacturers and other external agencies.
* Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system in line with departmental and group requirements.
* Develop company knowledge through attending various training opportunities.
* Provide any other administrative support that may be required, from time to time, in response to department requirements.
* Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to clients at all times.
The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
To succeed in this varied role, you must be a hard-working individual who is capable of using your initiative when required.
Motor trade experience an administrative role is essential
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Telford, please contact Aaron Hunter.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J71251, Vehicle Administrator, Telford.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.