The role of the Sales/Telesales Executive is to sell a range of Business funding solutions and products to existing and new customers, and achieve agreed new business targets.
Duties for the Telesales/Sales Executive include:
- Making outbound telephone calls to existing Clients and identify opportunities to promote and sell the product range.
- Maintain contact with existing customers on a regular basis to build relationships, identify opportunities and win the business
- Follow up any customers who have shown any interest in any of our marketing campaigns
- Update and maintain accurate records of customer data and call activity
- Liaise with funders as required in order to place business
- Follow up on all leads provided from the other Internal Departments
- Achieve set new business targets
- Answer incoming calls from existing/potential customers who are looking for funding.
- Complete and obtain all initial paperwork relating to the sale and pass to u/writer.
- Comply with any regulatory requirements.
Person Specification for the ideal Telesales/Sales Executive:
- Highly motivated, go-getting, tenacious individual, hungry to earn.
- Target driven, high achiever.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Drive and determination to make it happen.
- Computer literate.
- Previous Telesales, Telemarketing or Sales Executive experience is essential, although training will be given on the products and services offered