Recruitment Administrator - Stafford
Allied Healthcare is a nationwide care company with our Head offices located in Stafford. We have a dedicated team of Recruitment Administrators responsible for ensuring that successful candidates are compliant before starting within the business. Compliance within the care industry is highly regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Before starting within the business, a successful candidate will go through a variety of different background checks. The department consists of different teams who focus on a specific area of the process.
Working within a team environment we are looking for a positive attitude and the ability to work towards demanding deadlines. Within this role, you will be required to liaise with internal stakeholders and external candidates whilst maintaining a professional approach.
Role & Responsibilities
• Tracking of the receipt and acceptance of offer paperwork by the new hire.
• Initiate pre-employment screening, including DBS/PVG checks.
• Initiate reference requests to referees in line with company policy, follow up as necessary until referencing is complete.
• Escalate any non-compliant / adverse references, DBS/PVG or other pre-employment.
screening outcomes to the Recruiter / Delivery Manager for management and final decisions.
• Utilising our applicant tracking system to provide compliant carer files.
• Provide administrative support in other areas and work on ad hoc projects as required.
• Responsible for ensuring documents are received from stakeholders are compliant in line with regulatory standards and company policies.
• Key Performance Targets o Delivery of task to SLA / KPI performance.
Qualifications & Experience
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Experience of providing a customer service.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Ideally 1 years previous administration experience, ideally within HR or recruitment.
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow defined process.
To apply, please follow the link and attach your CV, if you would like further information, please feel free to call Jared Hill on or email