Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - GBP29K + welcome bonus - Private Stafford Hospital!
I am looking to speak with RMNs/RNLDs in and around Stafford about an exciting opportunity within my client's private CAMHS hospital, treating those with enduring mental health issues and eating disorders. The hospital also provides PICU services.
The site is divided into three units according to the severity/complexity of conditions each service user presents, and fully trained staff work across the units and provide unrivalled nursing, rehabilitation and respite care. Its service users not only receive nursing care, but also educational assistance throughout their time at the hospital. They are monitored against national standards to ensure that, upon leaving the facility, they are provided with an educational, social skills and the ability to eventually lead an independent life.
Furthermore, the hospital is able to accept those detained under the Mental Health Act, and those who pose a threat to themselves and others if left without medical intervention. A team of highly-skilled and trained healthcare staff work 24/7 across the units, and my client is looking for a hardworking, passionate and like-minded RMN/RNLD to join their friendly team.
- Welcome bonus of GBP1K minimum
- Comprehensive induction and training programme, with career progression plan
- Competitive salary of GBP29K
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount programme
- Support with revalidation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Must be an RMN/RNLD in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- Experience in CAMHS and/or eating disorder is essential
- An enhanced DBS is required for the post
- Flexibility is essential, and you should be prepared to work overtime when necessary
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call /email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy