Part time Sales Administrator
Salary: GBP8.00 p/h + bonus
Hours: 10.00am - 3.00pm 5 days per week + 2 Saturday mornings p/m
My client is a very successful estate agent based in Hinckley, Leicestershire that is now expanding their reach across the region with their new Nuneaton satellite branch opening in August. They are now recruiting for a part time sales administrator (25 - 30 hours per week) to support the development of the branches sales and lettings.
The staff are friendly and inclusive with a real feeling of team spirit and everyone works together to achieve the companies goals and objectives. As a result, you will not only receive your basic salary but will also be rewarded with a percentage of the branch sales. This is the perfect opportunity for a person with younger children looking for a career that will fit around their schooling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Sales negotiator to develop sales and lettings opportunities with the support of senior management
- Helping to achieve pre agreed branch targets
- Responding promptly and effectively to phone and online enquires
- Registering clients on the system and booking viewings
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Inputting information and updating records on the company system
- Advertising properties for sale and to let on relevant websites
- Registering and helping to match new buyers and potential tenants to suitable properties
- Organising and attending viewings
- Brand and branch marketing activities including canvasing the local area to source new properties to sell and let
- Growing and maintaining the sales and lettings database
- Accurately recording appointments, viewings and contact with clients
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 12 months sales administration experience preferably gained within the house sales or lettings environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- A team player
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise key tasks
- PC literate and experienced with MS office
- Well presented, polite and approachable with an excellent phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with a full driving license and own vehicle
To apply, send your up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not had a response within 5 days then your applications as been unsuccessful on this occasion.