Key stage 2 Teacher is needed for a lovely Catholic Primary school based in Coventry.
They are ideally looking for a KS2 Teacher who can do 2 days for the first term and then 3/4 days starting from January.
This supply role has become vacant as the leadership needs release time to cover their own duties.
This is great school and the senior leaders are proactive and forward thinking. The Deputy Head teacher is looking for a passionate KS2 Teacher who would love to build a career within the school and strive to support the pupils to achieve.
As the new key stage 2 teacher, you will have the ability to teach all year group up to year 6.
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Have primary experience
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.