Robotic Simulation Lead
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a BIW Robot Simulation Lead.
Our Engineering Research and Development department (ER&D) is a fast growing function within Tata Technologies Limited that is assembled to work on exciting projects globally for multiple customers. It comprises highly specialized engineers across Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Heavy Machinery.
The Position is to provide expertise in BIW Robot Simulation using either Robcad /Delmia / Process Simulate and providing support and expertise to more junior Design Engineers.
Area of Responsibility
BIW Robot simulation -
- Simulation cell building
- Reachability & feasibility study
- BIW tool validation
- Weld distribution, gun selection, gun sectioning
- Cycle time chart preparation
- Create layout from simulation cell
- Offline programming
- Configure RCS with Simulation (RRS)
- Generate downloads
- Validation of processes in workcells / stations
- Quality Checks as per Standards
- Reviews with Customer
- Customer prescribed Documentation
- Knowledge Sharing and documentation
Knowledge / Experience
- Robot simulation
- Pre engineering
- Layout and cycle time optimization
- Robcad / Delmia V5 / Process Simulate 10
- RCS configuration (Fanuc, Kuka, ABB, Motoman)
- To handle simulation projects / deliveries of BIW sub-assembly lines.
- To handle simulation scope / teams and co-ordinate with design teams of turnkey projects involving both.
- Worked with Global Automotive Clients
- Knowledge of Simulation standards of Auto OEMs
- Human, plant & process simulation will be an added advantage.
In return for bringing your expertise to our business we offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme - We match employee contribution up to 5% of salary
- 25 Days' Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Tata Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme - up to 20% of new JLR vehicles
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Shield - Private Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.