Do you want to work for a company that pride themselves on focusing on the person and their lifestyle by delivering exceptional service and professionalism, in a caring and friendly environment? If the answer is yes then look no further! We are currently looking for a Registered Manager with previous experience in running a home with a "Good" CQC rating. You will be joining a company that despite their exceptional growth still maintain the family feel from when they started over 20 years ago.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- To implement and ensure that the requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety are adhered to and that the Company's policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation and that they are reviewed on a regular basis.
- To participate in Quality Assurance and Auditing of Care. To maintain and, after consultation with the Chief Operating Officer and Directors, if necessary, introduce quality assurance systems relevant to the Home.
- To actively promote the home and maintain full occupancy. To compile a waiting list of enquirers and follow up leads and to discuss marketing opportunities to further enhance the home's occupancy.
- To agree budgets with the Chief Operating Officer and Directors in relation to identified areas of spending and to ensure that spending is contained within these. To identify opportunities for improvement in services, systems and resources within the Home and the Company by the most cost-effective means.
- To co-ordinate the admission of clients via pre-admission assessment, and compile a costed plan of care specific to the clients' needs and issues with desired outcomes. To seek agreement of client and/or relative, and ensure the plan is communicated to and implemented by staff.
- To keep the GOM appraised of all safeguarding incidents, major incidents and complaints, and maintain good communication.
- To ensure that the highest calibre of staff are attracted to the Home, and to ensure a motivated team spirit is developed and that staff are committed to the highest standards, so making all staff feel valued. To arrange meetings, if necessary, to ensure that the Company and Home's expectations are understood, and that staff understand the reasoning behind key decisions, so minimising conflict and misunderstanding. Our approach to this aspect of staff management is summarised in our introduction to staff.
- To maintain a professional and objective stance, maintaining confidentiality and showing compassion and sensitivity to the needs of both staff and clients.
Person Specification for Registered Manager:
- Registered Nurse although not essential would be advantageous.
- An understanding and empathy with the elderly.
- Previous Home management necessary.
- Previous MS Care experience
- Proficient in IT Skills.
- Knowledge of the Care Act 2014 Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and Care Quality Commission (CQC) guideline.
As well as a fantastic basic salary for the Registered Manager their will also be a discretionary bonus involved.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email