Online Content Producer
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Online Content Producer for a Public Sector organisation based in Derbyshire. The role is initially for 3 months, and is offering an hourly rate of GBP10 - GBP12 per hour.The successful candidate must have experience using HTML and various Web Content related software.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and revising academic learning content in a manner which increases student engagement and improves the overall learning design
- Managing small projects in relation to the creation and development of digital, online and media elements for use within online learning
- Partnering with the academic team to ensure that students access quality, engaging and innovative online learning
- Developing digital assets based on the learning review, in collaboration with the academic team, using appropriate media development tools
- Producing graphics and visuals to enhance content and support engagement with learning
- Creating interactive online elements using up to date web development and content authoring tools
- Creating and building learning content within the virtual learning environment
- Ensuring all content complies with relevant guidelines and manage consistency across different modules, programmes and online environments
- Influencing the development of web authoring guidelines, style guides and content development frameworks, ensuring they are followed in the creation and inputting of content
- Playing an active role in the production of media elements (video, audio, animation, etc) in conjunction with the organisations central teams.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on or send an updated copy of your CV to Venn Group is acting as employment business and employment agency for this vacancy.