At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a global engineering and strategic, technical consultancy business based in Warwickshire. The business is currently searching for a Production Planner to join their organically growing team and to facilitate the growth of their new planning department.
This position is a 12 month FTC with the view to go permanent at the end of this period, with that in mind, the role will not be suitable for contractors.
The role will consist of 37.5 hours a week, with flexibility offered outside of core house (09:00 - 16:00) to assist with family life.
- 2 years minimum working knowledge and understanding of MRP systems as it relates to part set-up, routings and BOM's.
- Knowledge of Engineering Change Control.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing engineering terminology.
- Prior experience in data management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage colleagues and build positive working relationships
- Strong data and information management skills with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Working understanding of MRP principles
- Confidence to deal with problems and engage with people across all levels.
- Sensitivity to and understanding of commercial issues.
- Managing own workload to achieve goals.
When applying for this position, please could you also attach a Job Specific cover letter detailing how your prior experience matches this position. Use the points mentioned, and write a couple of lines around each one.