Service Desk Analyst
Salary: GBP20,072 + circa 6% bonus + pension
Location: Wythall (South Birmingham)
Working pattern: Permanent
Closing date: 22 August 2017 at midnight
Do you strive to deliver first class customer service and want to work in IT Support for a professional organisation? Are you process driven and enjoy resolving issues for end users? If so, you may be interested in this opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst in our small, internal IT function. You could be joining one of 'Britain's Top Employers', with superb onsite employee facilities such as free lunches at our delicious in-house restaurant, subsidised on-site gym and sports facilities (grounds including football and cricket pitches, tennis and badminton courts, table tennis)??? plus lots more.
About the role:
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first line technical support and resolution of IT related issues for Phoenix staff, acting as a single point of contact which may be made via telephone calls, emails or an online portal. You will undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of user problems wherever possible which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues, as well as any requests for IT services such as new starter requests, new PC, mobile phone, application access etc. All IT incidents and service requests will be logged in an online tool.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates (ideally from an IT related subject) who can demonstrate an excellent customer service attitude with a professional and diligent working approach
- Experienced customer service orientated professionals who have worked in a helpdesk/service centre environment, and can demonstrate a working IT knowledge
You will also need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to 'listen' to the query and effectively managing it through to resolution
- The ability to take appropriate actions that range from resolving end user queries over the phone and logging requests and incidents
- A proactive working attitude
- A knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and productivity tools, with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Basic Windows Active Directory knowledge to aid with password resets, creation of user accounts, application access etc.
- ITIL foundation qualification is desirable but not essential
All applicants must be able to fulfil shift patterns including: 7-4pm, 8-5pm, 9-6pm, 10-7pm.
In return, you can look forward to a great package, excellent conditions and a superb working environment, plus the chance to make your mark in a rapidly developing FTSE listed company.
For the opportunity to find out more about our company, and to complete your application, please use the Apply button.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first-time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: 22 August 2017.