Vehicle Engineering Leader - Apex MA
- The position is for a Vehicle Engineering leader, to support delivery of Project 8 programme, who has the responsibility for the management and delivery of all vehicle engineering activities.
- This includes: - Day to day resolution of technical issues, including co-ordinating trades between component engineering and vehicle attribute teams
- Maintaining & Report an accurate and concise technical deliverable Executive Summary
- Tracking vehicle DV testing to programme sign off supporting engineering teams with issue resolution
- Hands on contribution to the unique specification, design and assembly of mule, prototype & show vehicles
- Skills & knowledge in vehicle level testing, planning and issues resolution 2. Management of projects. Excellent communication, and presentation skills. 3. Good knowledge of vehicle testing including strength & fatigue theory
- Candidate should have experience in vehicle testing environment, ideally within OEM, along attribute understanding and delivery
- The candidate should also have project management experience.
- Minimum considered qualification is Mechanical or Automotive Engineering Degree.
- Hands on experience of vehicle testing for environmental, structural and system robustness verification
- A broad knowledge of Chassis, Body and Powertrain structures and major systems and their interactions