Process Manager - Food Manufacturer
About the role
We are recruiting a Process Manager to join a market leading bakery manufacturer based in the East Midlands.
What the role involves
- Ensuring products consistently meet specification through recipe and process management.
- Acting as subject matter expert on baking.
- Delivering on-site training for the baking process.
- Driving principles that will ensure customer loyalty.
- Being the site champion for quality.
- Using and developing the process reporting system.
- Developing process controls relating to product and equipment specification.
- Keeping up to date on bakery trends and innovation and translating this into plant objectives.
- Developing training plans relating to process, identifying and filling any development gaps for all employees.
- Driving superior quality, production efficiencies, waste management and cost control.
- A minimum of 2 years NPD ingredients knowledge.
- Plant bakery process knowledge and experience required.
- Health & safety qualification
- Food hygiene qualification
- Master Baker qualification
- Training / teaching / coaching qualification in or outside work.
- Experience of new product trial and implementation
- Science Degree
Salary GBP45,000-GBP55,000 plus benefits