Agency Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker - HCA in Stoke-On-Trent
We're looking for naturally kind, caring and compassionate people for our Care Assistants within the Stoke on trent, Uttoxeter area, we are expanding and we have vacancies available for people who share our commitment in providing excellence service.
We specialise in supplying Health Care Assistants to Nursing Homes, Residential homes, NHS hospitals, mental health hospitals and the communities across the UK.
Secure Healthcare is never short of a variety of hours to cover and so has a shift to suit every worker. Our business operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week and ensures we give you constant and regular work on a daily, weekly and long term basis, we build strong relationships with our personnel which allows us to make your work with us hassle free.
This enables you the ability to specify your own work availability each week and be allocated the shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments.
This is only one of many outstanding benefits of working with Secure Healthcare.
Benefits of working for Secure Healthcare Solutions
We offer many exciting and unique prospects such as:
- We pay up to GBP12.60 per hour.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours.
- Free and easy to use online and classroom training updates.
- Referral Scheme where you can earn up to GBP500.
- Weekly Payment.
- 24/7 on-call support team.
- Bonus Schemes.
Requirements of the Care Worker
- Applicants must also have at least three months care experience in the past 2 years.
- Two professional references one of which is to be either your current or most recent employer.
- DBS disclosure to be carried out.
- National Insurance number.
Additional pay increased for candidates that are MAPPA/MAYBO or Price trained,and with other specialities.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please apply below