Our prestigious client based in Telford is IMMEDIATELY recruiting for Repair Technicians on a long term temporary basis working a rotating 6-2/2-10 shift pattern.
As a Repair Technician you will need to have previous experience, daily duties will include;
- Visual inspection of electrical components and electrical units.
- Reporting of any defects (scratches, faulty equipment etc.)
- Input data on to an in house computer system
- Testing electric components & wires
- Working at the end of a work station inspecting the components
- Experience with working from drawings
- The repair of customer'sproducts by diagnostic fault finding and servicing electronic equipment
- Conduct onsite Installation and repair activities as instructed by line management and compilation of related documentation and technical information.
The successful candidate with have the following essential attributes:
- Able to solder to an acceptable standard
- Able to fault find to component level
All candidates will need to undertake a dexterity test prior to starting the roles; a good level of numeracy and literacy is also required.
For more vacancies visit our website