Job Type: Permanent
GBP22,000 - GBP25,000
AMAZING BENEFITS - PARKING INCLUDED - MODERN OFFICES
Have you worked within a professional financial department? Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Would you like to work for a lovely company with great benefits? If so, this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Receipt allocation
- Entering and processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring suppliers are paid according to the payment terms
- Preparing payment runs as required
- Reviewing and clearing previous month's invoice queries as soon as possible
- Processing credit card payments and ensuring costs have been allocated correctly
- Processing petty cash payments and reconciling petty cash at the end of every month
- Coordinating with the team on any ad hoc requests and projects
- Working according to given deadlines
- A thorough understanding of double entry book keeping and Accounts Payable processes
- Understanding of creditors ledgers
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to communicate with suppliers and colleagues verbally and in writing in a professional manner and within agreed deadlines
- Good time-management with ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Prioritising and multi-tasking
- Being self-motivated and having a desire to produce work to a high quality of service whilst working to strict deadlin
- Commercial awarenes
- Good communication skills
If you think you have the experience for this role make sure you APPLY TODAY!!
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.