Full Stack Developer
I'm looking for a Full Stack Developer for a leading and growing software client based in Stafford. The role will be working within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects. You will participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance.
- Deliver great software through being a core member of the delivery team, engaging with the SDLC from definition through to support
- Strive to do things the right way through the use of our existing tools and processes and by making proactive changes to constantly improve our delivery methodology
- Use existing or new technologies as appropriate to enable change through engagement with local and group technical teams.
- Commercial experience in PHP or commercial language e.g .Net, C++ or JAVA (2+ years)
- Full stack development experience
- Experience of MYSQL and MSSQL
- Development of and integration with Restful API's
- Ability to identify process improvements to the SDLC
- Use of GIT or equivalent in team based environments
- Experience of SaaS products and use of OO MVC Frameworks (desirable)
Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies (desirable)
Salary on offer is GBP35-45,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant - -