Legal Secretary Wills & Probate
A very established and growing law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide a full administrative and secretarial service to two Fee Earners within their Probate Department.
Main Job Responsibilities:-
- Carry out typing and secretarial work within the Probate department for the Fee Earners, typically dealing with matters relating to Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Tax, trust and Estate administration.
- Audio typing of correspondence, documents and forms.
- Acting as a liaison point for clients and colleagues, in person and on the telephone, taking messages and assisting where possible.
- Arranging for Wills and Deed to be stored.
- Billing and other related financial administration
- General administrative tasks including photocopying, paper and electronic filing, opening/closing files, printing etc.
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary within a Probate department.
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Dynamic in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients or potential clients.
- A positive approach to customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Strong audio typing skills.
Part time hours would be considered for the right candidate