Automotive Account Manager- Apex HA
Automotive Account Manager
We are an energetic, innovative and thriving Warwick-based recruitment agency, who have a requirement for an Account Manager to look after and manage accounts with our key Automotive clients.
In this small, yet growing, family company with circa 25 internal employees, your role will be extremely varied. Ideally, the perfect candidate would have a degree in Engineering (Automotive is a plus!) or some previous experience within the Automotive sector.
This is not a sales role - we are looking for technical knowledge/experience that will be used to interpret CVs and understand role requirements.
The hours for this role are flexible and open to negotiation. It is a permanent opportunity.
- Ability to understand and interpret CVs on a technical basis
- Conversing with clients in a technical/engineering environment - must be comfortable with doing this
- Sourcing CVs from databases and job boards, assessing for suitability
- Interviewing both clients and candidates to understand skills and experience required for vacancies; ensuring candidates have the necessary skills to match and recording this on our database
- Dealing with initial client queries in a timely and courteous manner - becoming a trusted partner to our clients for their recruitment needs
- To pro-actively manage the existing client base, ensuring their longer-term recruitment needs can be met
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is incredibly well organised, efficient and has a friendly, flexible, approachable and positive 'can-do' mentality!
We are an award winning, independently owned, financially sound business and have been a highly successful recruitment agency for over 39 years.
Our renowned reputation for delivering a service that exceeds our clients' and candidates' expectations has seen us experience exponential growth over recent years, with no signs of slowing down!
We are a family run, entrepreneurial company. We thrive at being dynamic, proactive and ambitious and we encourage our staff to be unique and innovative. Nothing makes us happier than pushing the status quo of the recruitment sector to bring a service that is unique to anything else in the market.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proficient engineering skills (either through the relevant education or equivalent experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative / organisational skills - to keep databases current and up-to-date, paperwork completed on time etc.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills
Please note - we firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business - to successfully fill this role, you should also maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow our company's manifesto. This is hugely important to us. To see if you are a right fit, you can find a copy of our values on our website.
From day one, you will have the following benefits:
- GBP22K - GBP24K (40 hours) per annum, dependent upon experience
- Full induction and training
- Recently refurbished, modern office
- An eclectic mix of professionals who are all ridiculously welcoming!
- Inclusion in all staff events
After a successful probationary period, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Performance bonus
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are most definitely ambitious, driven and going places and if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations - we should be talking!