Wealth Manager - Business Development Sales Consultant - Dubai & Abu D
Wealth Manager - Business Development Sales Consultant - Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Are you a financial, sales or business development professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW challenge?
Are you willing to relocate to live in the United Arab Emirates and have the drive to earn GBP80K - GBP100,000 GBP+, TAX-FREE in your first year in the business?
Our client is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best financial planning and advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 51 offices in over 40 countries, serving 82,000+ global clients and over $10BN under advice and management, we are the world's largest independent financial advisory and private bank.
Having been awarded the 'World Finance Award' for 'Best Investment Management Company' along with 7 other key industry awards in 2015/16, our latest awards 'Best Financial Advisory Firm' at the 2017 MEA Awards & Best Independent Global Financial Advisory Firm 2017 by Global Financial Market Review (GFM), concludes our client as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
As a Financial Consultant, your role will be to work interpersonally with clients to understand their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management requirements. In this direct client facing, the consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients to give the guidance and advice they need to realize their personal financial goals whilst maximizing the high earning, Tax-Free local environment. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills to incorporate information gathering/fact finding and direct client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of Expatriates, at all levels of income/wealth.
Successful consultants have the ability to secure business whilst building trusting, long-term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
We will provide you with:
- Comprehensive pre-relocation and extensive ongoing full training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications (CISI, International Certificate of Wealth and Investment Management)
- Access to exclusive market leading products from the top global Investment/Retail Banks such as JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS, Zurich, Morgan Stanley, deVere Group Private Bank and deVere Vault.
- On-going support, administration, and compliance with state of the art financial software
- Multi award winning new, state of the art offices in Marina Plaza - Dubai, H Hotel - Dubai, Jumeirah Etihad Towers - Abu Dhabi, The Burj - Qatar, and Muscat - Oman.
- Option 1. GBP2000 GBP Tax-Free 3-month salary* KPI structure in place, Option 2. GBP1300 ongoing monthly retainer for UAE/Qatar. Option 3. GBP2100 GBP Monthly Tax-Free retainer in Oman only with educational degree
- Medical Cover and sponsorship of Visa
- Weekly commission payment structure with highest average per head globally, the Middle East
- Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
- High Tax-Free earning potential, plus additional trail on funds under management paid annually
- World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
In return we are looking for:
- Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
- Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
- Mature individual of 27 years and above, however, a junior position may be made available if younger
- Excellent all around relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
- Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
- Experience within international financial services is a bonus, not a prerequisite
- You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation/presentation advice before you arrive in location and then will be provided with an ongoing training support program in location. This will include training and study towards CISI international qualifications.
?? If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today and in preparation connect via LinkedIn to deVere Acuma Regional Recruitment Manager, Adam Blower.