Peadiatric Nurse - Nights
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is recruiting in the Shrewsbury/Wem area for dedicated Paediatric Nurses to support a young child with his complex care needs throughout the night.
As a Paediatric Nurse within this package of care you will be there to provide respite for his parents whilst ensuring his safety needs are met. Nurses must have previous epilepsy experience or a good understanding and be able to offer commitment in order to provide this lovely boy with continuity of care.
Waking - 12hr Night shifts
Pay Rate: GBP24.00 - GBP25.00 per hour
You must possess the following:
• Valid NMC Pin
• Previous Experience in looking after children within the community
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are, attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Excellent relationship building skills
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer:
• FREE DBS
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Branch
• Loyalty Scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First free uniform
• Regular appraisals
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).