First Line Application Support Analyst
As first Line Support Analyst, you will work in FLEETCOR's technology function to deliver effective Application Support across multiple platforms to both internal and external clients/suppliers.
You will be responsible for monitoring daily processing for Business Operations across various European line of businesses and resolving issues within agreed Service Level Agreements.
You will work alongside a fantastic team and report into the International Production Operations Director. Cross functionally, you will work with the design, testing and development teams.
In addition, you will provide out of hours support on a rota basis and assist with Production Change Management and Release Planning.
- Review Application Job Monitors and resolve any issues
- Schedule manual workarounds when required to prevent known issues occurring around core processes
- Determine business impacts and assign relevant Severity to application defects raised by clients in order to agree timelines for delivering software fixes
- Advise users on appropriate action/workaround where applicable.
- Escalate issues to appropriate resource with view to resolving within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with 3rd Level Application Support Analysts to identify/document the resolution
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Advise clients on timelines for delivery of fixes
- Co-ordinate system downtime with clients and infrastructure teams in order to apply software fixes/server maintenance
- Pro-actively review new functionality against client business requirements
- Monitor Production Jobs/Alerts
- Carry out daily checks on key processes in Production environments including Transaction imports, Billing outputs and Card Production files
- Manage all Production Changes ensuring stability and appropriate processes are followed
- Ensure timely notification to all Stakeholders for Production incidents
- Support Quarterly User Access Review process
- Contribute to SOX Audit process by gathering sample evidence for Production Changes
- Support wider IT function in rolling out new tools to end users where appropriate
Experience and technical skills required:
- (essential) previous experience working in 1st Line or Application Support role
- (essential) knowledge of using a call logging system
- (essential) Practical knowledge of Windows desktop environment
- (desirable) knowledge of the fuel or payments card sector
- Strong communication skills
- Able to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Enjoy analysing and solving problems
All offers of employment made by Fleetcor (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with Fleetcor's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.