Trainee Physics Teacher
Trainee Physics Teacher - Cannock
Premier Pathways is an exciting teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Do you want to be part of a new generation of outstanding Physics Teachers?
In this Physics Teacher Training role, you will begin the programme in a teaching support role at this fantastic secondary school in Cannock, receiving training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified Physics Teacher.
• GBP15,000 pa training salary and no university fees
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation's leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team, in-school mentoring and academic mentor
• Graduate Trainee Physics Teacher
• Become an Outstanding Physics Teacher
The successful Graduate Trainee Physics Teacher will have:
- The drive to become an 'Outstanding' Physics Teacher
- The commitment to the programme and your pupils
- 2:1 or above in Physics, strong A-Levels and A-C in GCSE English, Maths, and Science
- The ability to self-study
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
- You are earning all the time
- Constant support from all corners of the network
- Online portfolio tool and regular academic residential days
- Structured phase system
- A PGCE and full QTS at the end of 2 years
- Blended learning
If you wish to learn more about Premier Pathways - http://graduates , or would like to book your interview, please contact me on or .
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.