Our client is a leading manufacturing concern that specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of electronic/electrical products within the power, defence, rail and aerospace markets. They offer opportunities to talented individuals to grow their skills and experience. As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for taking the lead on all commercial aspects of major tenders and contractual agreements across the business. Deputising for the Commercial Manager, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for the commercial management of contracts from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment.
As the Contracts Manager you will be:
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer enquiries and invitations to tender
- Negotiating prime contracts with UK/overseas commercial customers and local authorities
- Advising and assisting Purchasing Department and Programme Managers on all contractual aspects
- Drafting contract documentation and agreements
In order to be considered, you must:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a proven track record of relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Have significant experience in terms and conditions negotiation and the commercial management of contracts
- Have knowledge of import and export controls to include Export Licensing
In return the Contracts Manager will offer you:
- A competitive salary plus benefits
- Opportunities to develop
- UK and Overseas travel
Please quote job reference HQ30234 when contacting ASC to enquire about this job
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.