Personal Banker - FTC - full time - Stratford upon Avon
Personal Banker - fixed term contract - full time - Stratford upon Avon
You like going further
We'll make getting there half the fun
There's never been a better time to work at Santander. Our goal is to become one of the best banks in the world to work for. When you join us as a Personal Banker, you'll be joining a company that's focused on making things simple, personal and fair for both our customers, and our colleagues.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond - every day.
As a Personal Banker your main responsibilities will be
- Making banking simple, personal and fair, by offering straightforward services, supported by a great range of products
- Putting our customers first to provide a great service every time
- To provide customers with impartial informed guidance on our full range of products and services available to them
- Building meaningful relationships with our customers, and working with colleagues to look after their day-to-day and long-term needs
- Identifying ways to improve our overall customer journey
- Working shift pattern: Monday-Saturday 35 hours/week
Minimum skills and experience required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The motivation to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Ability to work proactively and manage workload effectively
- Proven experience of performing in a goal orientated environment working towards own and team deliverables.
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- The ability to work well as part of a high-performing team
- Strong numerical and computer skills, to work in a highly regulated environment
Salary is GBP15,529.00 - 19,411.00 basic.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, Dental, Healthcare Cash Plan and health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as childcare vouchers, voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover.
- Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Buy an all-inclusive (just add fuel) brand new car through our salary sacrifice car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes -be rewarded for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Sharematch plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Stratford upon Avon.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to have been listed as one of the Top 30 Employers for Working Families and accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
In order to help you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life we support you in meeting your commitments outside of work and offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options. We also support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.